Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twenty-One

The weather was not nice here today. Roads in the neighborhood were to icy to run and I didn't feel like driving to the gym because ice was making traffic horrible so, I finally got around to doing "twenty-one" again. Lowered my time to 33:03. This time though instead of doing sit ups I did what I'll call "leg lift crunches". I did 25 squats before "21" and after I did 75 more squats and 80 bicep curls.

I'm thinking about running a 5k race this Saturday. Next up after that is Resolution-Revolution
January 1st.

2 comments:

ed said...

That race is a great way to start off the New Year! There's a 10M Hangover Classic here in Louisville that day -- maybe I should make my resolutions now & plan for a race too!

Hope the 5k went well!

Jeffro said...

Decided to run in the woods rather than run the 5k.

Running on New Year's Day sets the tone for the year.