Saturday, December 29, 2007

Trying Something Different

For about three years now my running shoes have always been Brooks Adrenaline. Then after making the transition from road runner to trail runner I finally decided that I needed to get a trail shoe. Naturally I got the Brooks ASR that was practically just an Adrenaline with a sole more suited for the trails. I’ve been very happy with the ASR, but earlier this week I bought a pair of Montrail Continental Divides. I took them out for an eight mile test run at Eagle Creek and I think I’m going to like them.

Ran about 21 miles today at Eagle Creek with Tom. I’m pretty sure I had plenty of fuel, but I think I could have used a few endurolyte capsules. Anyway, during the run I hit the 1300 mile mark for the year. My goal at the start of the year was 1200 miles. Next year I’m shooting for 2000.

No comments: