Sunday, December 16, 2007

Prologue

I intend to mostly post about running, but there’s no telling what might show up in here. Heck, I may be the only one who reads it anyway so I guess it doesn’t really matter.

At the finish of the 2007 Tecumseh Trail Marathon. Everything came together to make for a great run, training, health, weather, trail conditions, re-fueling, etc. I ran a PR for the course 4:32:55 about 20 minutes faster than my previous best.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

For the record, I'm reading and have enjoyed it thus far. Just found it today from Carey's blog :)

- Jeremy
stltrailrunning.com

Jeffro said...

Jeremy,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Maybe someday I'll run some of those St Louis trails.